- Published on Wednesday, 07 December 2016 04:19
- Hits: 405
The Cambodian Center for Independent Media (CCIM) is planning to hold a two-day Financial Sustainability Planning Workshop among its staff of around 50 persons tentatively on the second week of January 2016. For this activity, CCIM is looking for a Cambodia-based consultant to facilitate the process in developing of financial sustainability plans based on its Strategic Management Plan for 2017 to 2019. During the workshop, the consultant will also provide inputs on fundraising tips such as identifying a vast range of income sources, mapping relevant donors, approaching donors for funds, strategic relationship-building, strategic budget development, maintenance of overhead costs, and development of reserves.
The ideal consultant would have:
- Experience working with small NGOs in an international/regional context working with limited budgets and resources.
- Experience supporting NGOs to develop and implement practical fundraising and financial sustainability plans.
- Experience reviewing resources and processes for fundraising and developing new strategies, skills and internal practices based on the needs of organisations.
- Preferably experience with organisations in countries that are not considered priority among donors, and with organisations working in Freedom of Expression and/or other Human Rights agendas.
- Experience developing strategic plans for fundraising with practical implementation plans.
- Experience building the capacity of staff to implement fundraising strategies effectively and confidently.
- Experience mentoring / coaching small non-profit organisations.
- Diverse background developing different revenue sources including international donors, foundations, private sector sponsors, membership fees and developing independent income sources.
- The ability to travel regionally or internationally.
and indicate your professional fee not later than December 20, 2016.