- Published on Monday, 05 December 2016 16:33
- Hits: 19690
Scope: The Operation Assistant is assisting in the effective running of the CCIM office including Administrative, HR and Finance tasks as well as general duties including reception, meeting organization and office logistics.
Reports to: HR & Admin Coordinator
- Complete administrative tasks for CCIM office.
- Organize CCIM meetings vehicles.
- Assist HR Manager with staff procedures.
- Assist Finance Officer with money and reimbursement.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or related field
- At least last 2 year’s successful working experience in office administration
- Successful experience in managing office accounts and reporting
- Experience and clear understanding of Human Resources procedures and practices
- Demonstrated accuracy and reliability in handling money
- Good interpersonal and written communications skills
- Good computer literacy across MS Office programs and Internet research
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy in administrative tasks
- Good organization skills and ability to manage priorities in a busy office
- A passionate energetic team member with a genuine interest in working to develop independent and professional media, promote human rights and democratic governance.
- The Office Assistant must be a dedicated team member with a passion to press freedom issues in Cambodia and with demonstrable understanding the goals CCIM and VOD.
CCIM is the only independent and professional media organization in Cambodia that works to promote human rights and responsible journalism through both media production and dissemination and implementation of community projects.
CCIM promotes equal employment opportunities and welcomes applications from women and minority groups.
This is a permanent position. A competitive salary in line with the not-for- profit sector and your experience plus employment benefits.
To be eligible for employment with CCIM you must be legally entitled to work in Cambodia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment.
For further information on this position contact 060 418 888.
Applicants must include their CV and a document describing their skills and experience for each of the selection criteria.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.